Keyword

Template Festival

• Muhammad Shoaib Ali
  • Muhammad Shoaib Ali's Avatar Topic Author
  • Infinity is something we cannot calculate yet.
More
12 years 9 months ago #60790 by Muhammad Shoaib Ali
Template Festival was created by Muhammad Shoaib Ali
Hey guys, I am working on a multi template K2 website. Its just a showcase and preview website and i am still working on bits and pieces of it.

You can visit the demo link here - preview.saffron-interactive.com/

Each section has its own k2 template. and items for web developers / template and extension showcase (technology showcase) have buttons that link with their k2 extra fields.

You can check those pages out on the following links.

preview.saffron-interactive.com/template-designers/gavickpro-templates/music.html
preview.saffron-interactive.com/technologies-showcase/k2-content-construction-kit.html
preview.saffron-interactive.com/web-developers/saffron-interactive.html
preview.saffron-interactive.com/about-us/media-center-blog/need-a-car-showroom-website.html
preview.saffron-interactive.com/about-us/newsroom/joomla-magic-ipad-giveaway.html

I also managed to link breezing forms 1.7.3 with K2...i.e. someone submits an entry....and it goes into a new K2 item and the fields match up...I just publish the items :).

If anyone thinks there are things I should include in the website..new sections...or if there are ways to improve the website please let me know.

In the mean time...Please feel free to submit your media center, news, web developer profile and extensions / templates that you have done :).

The only reason why we say something is infinity is because we cannot calculate it yet…and there are some things we will never be able to calculate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Muhammad Shoaib Ali
More
12 years 9 months ago #60791 by Muhammad Shoaib Ali
Replied by Muhammad Shoaib Ali on topic Re: Template Festival
hi guys...Just added the add your portfolio and template forms on the website.

These link from breezing forms directly to K2 :).

The only reason why we say something is infinity is because we cannot calculate it yet…and there are some things we will never be able to calculate.

• Muhammad Shoaib Ali
More
12 years 9 months ago #60792 by Muhammad Shoaib Ali
Replied by Muhammad Shoaib Ali on topic Re: Template Festival
Add Your Company Guys -

Hey everyone...are you a web developer??

Then add your company to Template Festival....

What Good Will It Do? :blink:

Well...we get some hifi web development deals which we cant do alone...and sometimes we seed parts of it to web developers...Currently we only have a handful of developers we use but would like to have more..in order to cover a lot of our deals that come through...Currently we have to turn back 2-3 deals every month.

These are all high paying deals.

preview.saffron-interactive.com/index.php?option=com_breezingforms&view=form&Itemid=92

On top of that you will be added to the web developers section of our website - It has not been launched yet...but when it does...itll be top class :).

preview.saffron-interactive.com/web-developers.html

P.S. Each and every section of the website is done using K2 CCK...the Forms are done using BreezingForms 1.7.3...that has been linked to K2 to add content automatically...all we do is approve it and it shows up on the website.