Keyword

New user registration - queries

More
12 years 9 months ago #60816 by san65
New user registration - queries was created by san65
Hi,

I have installed K2 (V 2.5.4) on localhost, Joomla 1.7 and imported content and users from Joomla successfully. After disabling the default Joomla login module, I installed K2 User module - mod_k2_user. In the backend, in order to fulfill K2's requirement to "Render a Joomla! menu inside the user block" in this module, I had to especially create a new menu item. (Otherwise it crashes.) About the frontend, I have the following queries:

1. After logging in in the front end using a prior-created user, I see the following message below the user name - "You have 0 published comments". Beneath it are 3 links - "My Page", "My account", and "Moderate comments to my published items". How to disable these links altogether?

2. At the time of new user registration, a popup message appears - "Calendar.setup:
Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code", along with an OK button. How to handle this bug?

3. Does K2 provide the facility to create one's own fields to collect information from a new registrant (such as their favorite mode of entertainment, etc), beyond the current gender, description, image and URL fields?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.