Keyword

Problems with SAVE button on Adding items in Front

• Tomaž Štefančič
  • Tomaž Štefančič's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61122 by Tomaž Štefančič
Problems with SAVE button on Adding items in Front was created by Tomaž Štefančič
Hi!

I have the most recent versions of Joomla and K2 installed. I have a problem, when I try to add an item in the frontend via the K2 editor. When i click SAVE, i am redirected to a 403 page. It still adds an item in the backend, so I can confirm and publish it, but its disturbing that it gives me 403 after clicking SAVE button. If i open the editor in new window, I can see that it shows me the message "Post saved" in the main window... Is it possible that after clicking save, it automaticly closes the editor window and doesnt redirect anywhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tomaž Štefančič
  • Tomaž Štefančič's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61123 by Tomaž Štefančič
Replied by Tomaž Štefančič on topic Re: Problems with SAVE button on Adding items in Front
I see where is the problem but cant fix it.. If i login with my admin account, it is OK, the post is saved. If i login with my registered user account, which requiers post submission, it gives me 403 error after clicking SAVE. Still, the post is visible but not published via backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.