Keyword

Different css styles for k2 categorie?

• BRENO T L DE SOUZA
  • BRENO T L DE SOUZA's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61163 by BRENO T L DE SOUZA
Different css styles for k2 categorie? was created by BRENO T L DE SOUZA
How can I have different css styles for each k2 categories????

I Explain,

By Sample.

I Need to have one k2 category that the main image is align to the left of the text (float = left ) , and other category that have different image style ( float=right)

Can somebody help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61164 by Jakub Jedynak
Replied by Jakub Jedynak on topic Re: Different css styles for k2 categorie?
Use overrides - it's additional k2 template in your template folder with different styling - then you can choose this template in category options (at the top).

More
12 years 8 months ago #61165 by Thomas Murray
Replied by Thomas Murray on topic Re:Template override not changing category color!
I am trying to change the category box so that each category has a different color.

I have used template overrides as explained here: getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/item/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates
Then in back-end I set the template of my category to the new template folder.

It did not work. The category box gets its css from k2.css file which is not in my template folder.

Someone please explain step by step how to make category box different per category.?
thank you.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61166 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re:Template override not changing category color!
If you are using 1.4.1 use css4k2 it will do the trick
If you are using 2.5.4 you will have to wait for the update on css4k2 or do it by
adding to k2.css at the bottom, and changing the styling in the override on each element you want to style differently