Keyword

How to diplay Video Block next to content

• Baptiste Guenais
  • Baptiste Guenais's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61191 by Baptiste Guenais
How to diplay Video Block next to content was created by Baptiste Guenais
Hi K2 Community.

Excuse my English as it's not my first langage. I'm new to K2, having installed it a few days ago on my company website. I've already been able to customize everything I wanted (thanks to the forums for most part). Here's my site :

www.oneira.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=79&lang=en

But now I'm in a dead end. I want to display the "media" component of the page right under the "image block" and next to the text. I've been looking for a way to do that for the last hours, and I'm starting to get frustrated.
I've already tried to edit the "item.php" file in the template folder, but with no sucess. It seemed to work with the "item_category.php" and I was able to change the displaying order of some items in that file. But no luck with the item.php, making guessing if I'm edditing the right file. I've also read carefully the "Templating with K2" documentation, but I failed to see how it could help with what I want to do. If a good-hearted k2 user could describe me how to do that, or even give me some clues on how to proceed, I would be really grateful.

Thanks guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.