Keyword

Wrestler Roster (PLEASE HELP!)

• Aaron Saia
  • Aaron Saia's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61461 by Aaron Saia
Wrestler Roster (PLEASE HELP!) was created by Aaron Saia
I'm trying to make (www.marylandwrestling.com/mcw/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=3&Itemid=105), look like this... (www.marylandwrestling.com/mcw/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1153:active-roster-page&catid=126:main-roster)

I'm having no luck. I have setup my Leading, Primary, Secondary and Link counts to 40 with 5 columns. I tried Catalog mode, I've tried different categories. I can't see to make the K2 structure look anything like the one I created using basic HTML.

Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aaron Saia
  • Aaron Saia's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61462 by Aaron Saia
Replied by Aaron Saia on topic Re: Wrestler Roster (PLEASE HELP!)
Bump, please, please, help!

More
12 years 8 months ago #61463 by Yorb
Replied by Yorb on topic Re: Wrestler Roster (PLEASE HELP!)
It looks like there's a limit on those items, whether it's been set in the category view options or another category which you're inheriting from. Remember that subcategories set to inherit a parent category's settings will override ALL your display settings with those from the inherited category.

Aside from that possibility, is there something those 3 wrestlers have in common with each other? Same subcategory or something? Are they the first 3 you added? Last 3? Any of these clues could help you figure out why only those 3 are showing. :)