Keyword

Items and categories disappearing from admin list?

• joefreelance
  • joefreelance's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61510 by joefreelance
Any idea why all my items and categories have disappeared from the K2 admin area? They're still there, because they still appear in the live site, it's just in the admin section, there's nothing. If I switch to a different browser, (Chrome, IE, Firefox) they show fine in the admin area for awhile, and then they disappear too...

Any thoughts?

Running Joomla! 1.7.2 Stable on Platform Joomla Platform 11.2.0 Stable+Modified with PHP 5.2.6.

thanks.

Joe in Atlanta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joefreelance
More
12 years 8 months ago #61511 by joefreelance
Anyone?

More
12 years 8 months ago #61512 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Items and categories disappearing from admin list?
Hay Joe in ATL, it the items and cats are showing in the front end, but not the back end, have you cleared your browzers cache and checked the drop down boxes at the top, expecially the Unpublished and Trashed dropdowns?

• joefreelance
More
12 years 8 months ago #61513 by joefreelance
Yes - I know it must be a browser cache-ish issue, because if I change browsers, or clear it, the items reappear. I was just wondering if there was some sort of patch or update I could apply to avoid this.

Thanks,

Joe

More
12 years 8 months ago #61514 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Items and categories disappearing from admin list?
I would try different versions of IE, and also different ie settings settings. This would be reported much more if it was k2 doing this i think.

More
12 years 7 months ago #61515 by Andy
I have the same problem in Joomla 1.7.4. In Firefox 10.0.2 the Admin articles and catagories have disappeared from the backend.

It's all there in Chrome though. I've cleared cache but its missing in any Firefox. Any idea what could the error be?

More
12 years 7 months ago #61516 by tripledm
I have the same problem but changing browsers and clearing cache not working... nothing is working they just all gone in the back end. it shows on the front end and I am on Joomla 1.5.25 K 2.5.3

More
12 years 5 months ago #61517 by Thomas Kragh
I have the same problem, but I ALL my browsers.. only my android phone shows the items and categories..