• Christophe BERTRAND
  • Christophe BERTRAND's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61525 by Christophe BERTRAND
Can't have access to the K2 Edit Profil Form was created by Christophe BERTRAND
Hi,

I am using K2 version 2.5.4

Once a user is registered I got 2 problems :

1/ the user is not affected to the K2 User Group is is set on (in, fact, not affected to any K2 user group at all)

2/ impossible to find a way from the front-end to have access for the User registered to his K2 Edit Profile page.
It always sends me on the general joomla edit profile page. But it nu use because of course the on the joomla page you can not edit or have access the the K2 avatar, description, url, etc .
+ and even if the user writes something , it will not take it into account for the details of the K2 user's.

I also precise that when I publish a K2 Login module to a page, if I set the K2_MENU_RENDER_OPTION on K2_NONE_ONSELECTLISTS then in the module appears an error message : Notice: Undefined variable: children in ............ /modules/mod_k2_login/helper.php on line 94

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Guido WhoWantstoJoin.com
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #61526 by Guido WhoWantstoJoin.com
Replied by Guido WhoWantstoJoin.com on topic Re: Can't have access to the K2 Edit Profil Form
I have the same, it only shows the standard joomla fields, but not the K2 profile fields... very anoying

Edit:
This seems to work:
index.php?option=com_users&view=profile&layout=edit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.