Keyword

K2-Comment

More
12 years 8 months ago #61542 by Bryan
K2-Comment was created by Bryan
Im having a problem with regards on showing K2-Comment in the bottom of each article view. i already enables all plug-in and modules but still not showing up.

I've used ycomment before, and i'm trying to use K2 for the first time for this new project of mine.
is there anything you can help me with this, other comment modules is working with my site, but K2's comment, i can't seem to make it work, what seems to be the problem here.
Please help me out here, im new to K2 platform by the way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61543 by Bryan
Replied by Bryan on topic Re: K2-Comment
no reply huh? i've been waiting for5 hrs already and seems no one want's to help.. :(

More
12 years 8 months ago #61544 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: K2-Comment
5 hrs is not a long time here.
Please indicate the jversion and k2 version and a link to the site if it is live.
Please check your category paramaters - item view and be sure comments are set to show
also, please check your main k2 comments paramaters and be sure that comments are enabled
Custom templates if you are using them can also affect the display of k2 comments

More
12 years 8 months ago #61545 by Bryan
Joomla 1.7.1
your Latest K2 Installer pack (since i just dl it 3 days ago)

All Main K2 Component, are enables, even those one's i don't want to use.
checked my template, it doesn't affect any or with regards with comments section

like i said, i'm using other modules before (ycomment) and this one works - same template with the one i'm working on right now.it's not yet live due to the fact im working on it offline, before i upload it in the net.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61546 by Bryan
i've waited long enough!. thanks for everything. :angry: