Keyword

K2 categories issue K2 items limit help!

• charles
  • charles's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #61740 by charles
hello
im new to k2 component and honestly is great i just got an issue how
can i add a limit to the k2 categories index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category
example i want to view all k2 article items in one page but it includes an pagination at the bottom and it has a limit on it like you can put 10 k2 items per page you know not show all k2 items in one whole page
does anyone know how can i achieve this i been searching for days about this but i don't seem to find and answer about this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61741 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: K2 categories issue K2 items limit help!
For the category in question change the layout grid settings in include more items in primary, leading, and secondary.
In other layout options turn pagination off if you dont want it.
You may have to create a new category and set others to inherit from this category if you want it to apply to all of your categories
If you are displaying mod_k2 content on the front page, you will find a field in the settings to change the number of items displayed there as well.
I do not see a setting for "all"

More
12 years 7 months ago #61742 by Peter
hi guys,

i am trying to get pagination working, because i am trying to set up a blog layout. it shows me the ammount of items i selected in the menu configuration, but it doesn't show any pagination at the bottom, how can i add it?

am i doing anything wrong?