Keyword

K2 layout and multilanguage support

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #61749 by Peter
Hi guys,

i just tried out K2 and its an amazing addon. however i have lots of questions/problems....

first of all, will there be a multilingual version, or can i make it myself? but i am not a big coder...

next question is, how can i change the design of the frontend. because right now, all the article right underneath each other, and it is hart to see, where a new article starts and the old one ends...would be great if i could change the background color of the news-title on full size of my joomla layout or put some horizontal bars, to seperate it from each other...

next thing is this with the custom fields...i added an custom field and a group for custom fields...but if i write an article, it says there is no custom fields assigned for this category. but the "group" K2 is reffering there, is the category of my articles...but i just wanna add additional fields to my artilces, like source link and so on...

can anybody help me a little bit with that ;)

EDIT:

more problems: i uninstalled K2 and tried a couple other extensions like k2 and just reinstalled k2 again. (every thing else i tried is uninstalled) and now i have a weired layout...the tabs are gone in the creating article windows...the modal windows for the options doesnt appear, instead it loads it as a regular side...any ideas
UPDATE EDIT: contentbuilder does not uninstall cleanly and it puts some .htaccess files in folders where they not belong and blocks access for everybody...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.