Keyword

Arrangement of materials in the category

• sereremin
  • sereremin's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #61800 by sereremin
Arrangement of materials in the category was created by sereremin
Hello, I have a question - K2 materials in the category are located to the left - on the right. And it may change as the standard means it is not possible, whereas in most Joomla! can be configured to select how the materials will be placed in a category, set - ("The order of the columns" - "Top Down" - "Across") That is, you can place the materials that they are added from top to bottom and from left to right on will. Prompt how to locate materials in several columns, say a 3 and that would at the same time they added "from top to bottom" and not "on the left-right" as it happens. I tried to remove the property "float: left;" in ". ItemContainer" this causes that all materials are arranged in kategrii from top to bottom, and I need that they lined up in three columns. But it is lined from top to bottom.
Tell me please how to overcome this problem.
Just what I need to have a different height images (sometimes the same image in a category can vary from 3 times the height of the other), but in this case that would have all the space was uniformly filled itemList no empty spaces between the materials. That is now of course materials if you can align the load on the same aspect ratio, or if you crop the image using CSS in height. And I would like that everybody could see the image without clipping and with all categories of space was filled with no empty seats.

that is what I want to be in the category of materials as in the image are aligned.
And now, if not cut divas images through CSS that category looks like this:

that is, they are aligned in the top line, and thus made ​​between the empty space there

I apologize for my English. I use the Google translator, since he himself from Russia and I do not know English

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.