[SOLVED] Audio content in K2

• Gustav Trennert
  • Gustav Trennert's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #62028 by Gustav Trennert
Replied by Gustav Trennert on topic Re: Audio content in K2
Hello,
Thank you for your answers.
I did not really try because its not this way I have to make it work.
The folder has to be an other one that I have created
The uploaded files go to this "media/k2/audio folder" and this is what I want to change
So question is : How to to this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #62029 by Alvaro L.
Replied by Alvaro L. on topic Re: Audio content in K2
Hello everyone, this is a late answer but could be useful to someone having this problems. First, you can change the folder path of your audio or videos uploaded to your server in AllVideos Plugin configuration (go to extensions and open it and change the folder paths).. then you need to CREATE these folders since they don´t exist in the system, you can do that using your cpanel file manager or if you will be working inside images/stories folder you might use Joomla Media Manager aswell.

Now, important note that may resolve your issues if everything is setup ok:
AllVideos K2 Video and Audio Player, when using local files, does not work well with file names containing spaces, accents and posibbly uppercase letters. So... for example if you are trying to upload a file named AUDIO FILE SAMPLE.mp3 change it to audio-file-sample.mp3 short names with lower casse works ok. Also do not use spaces between words, never. This should work with Image Gallery manager aswell.

Hope this helps you, my main language is Spanish so forgive my grammar mistakes. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.