Keyword

Ja Typo troubleshot Joomla 1.7.3 + K2 2.5.4

More
12 years 8 months ago #62042 by Tomas
Hi, Everyone! I had installed clean Joomla v 1.7.3 with JoomlaArt T3 Framework. There is a very usefull plugin in T3 named Ja Typo with button in content editor. It works very-well with Joomla simple contents, but when I want edit or create new item in k2 i get an error:

Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62043 by Adam L
Can ask at the JA forums (if you haven't done so already).

Just to check: do you have the most recent version of the JA Type plugin?

They update JA Typo (and all the other JA plugins) pretty frequently. I've sometimes found that the one bundled with older JA templates is very, very out of date. Might be worth a check to see if there's a more recent one available.

More
12 years 7 months ago #62044 by Dodanys García
Replied by Dodanys García on topic Re: Ja Typo troubleshot Joomla 1.7.3 + K2 2.5.4
It happened to me too.

Solution: Uninstall the plugin. But offcourse you are not able to see your front end right and neither the back-end, so you should go to your mysql database find the table with the plugin, search for something like active = 1, Turn it off with active = 0. Something like that. Then you will be able to get in again into your template.

I am sure must of your problem are running around permissions in your hosting. So you should take a look there too and change permission 644 to 755. After that you are sure you will be able to upgrade your ja_plugins and etz.

So upgrade your Ja_components download the Ja_Typo Plugin again and install it, after that you will not face more problems with upgrading.

Let me know if this help you.