Keyword

Frontend article creation does not work-403 Error

• Andy H.
  • Andy H.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #62132 by Andy H.
Hi all,

first I have to say sry for my bad english. I`m from Germany but we get no help in our K2 german support forum because the community is to small. So I hope I find some help here in the main board.

My problem:

I use joomla 1.7.3 together with K2 2.5.4. I have to create a community like homepage for a Establishment of German authority. So I unfortunately can`t show the homepage itself , because I 'm contractually obligated a confidential :( This makes the solution of my problem so even more difficult.

My problem is with the frontend of the joomla based homepage. I`ve generated some kathegories and in some of them a member should have the possibility to create a article. I have integrated the category in the main navigation of the site and creates a submenu where you can add the "K2 generate new article form".
In the backend of K2 I have setup the permissions so, that everything should work . But it will not work. Every time you add a new item and would like to call the "generate new article form" in the front end , you get a 403 error message . So whats up what should I do to solf that problem?

Here are two screens of my permissions and my actual settings (in german sry but the structure is indeed identical)

I really hope that someone here is so kind and help me here .

Regards from Germany, Andy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #62133 by eric r
Hi Andy, I am having the same issue and also have not received a response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.