Keyword

Photo Gallery integrations

• Kendall Cabe
  • Kendall Cabe's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #62184 by Kendall Cabe
Photo Gallery integrations was created by Kendall Cabe
I am looking at K2 as a possible way to create a directory of photo locations. Each location would be a set of "information" about each location with a primary picture and a description and possibly like an id field. I need to be able to tag the locations with specific tags.

My real question is whether or not there is an integration with a photo gallery. I need to be able to display or attach to an item a gallery of photos. It should be an unlimited number of photos in the gallery. I would like to be able to just put in a plugin tag like {gallery}name{/gallery} and have it then insert the photos in a grid pattern or however it is defined.

I cannot find any information about gallerys in K2 items, so I figured I would ask of the community if anyone knows about it.

Can you create content plugins to work with K2 content items like this to insert a photo gallery from a gallery component?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62185 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Photo Gallery integrations
It provides an out-of-the box integrated solution featuring rich content forms for items (think of Joomla! articles with additional fields for article images, videos, image galleries and attachments), nested-level categories, tags,

Use SigPro from Joomlaworks.gr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.