Keyword

Help in itemlist for category

• Paulo Roberto Martins de Andrade
  • Paulo Roberto Martins de Andrade's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #62205 by Paulo Roberto Martins de Andrade
Help in itemlist for category was created by Paulo Roberto Martins de Andrade
Hello everyone.

I need a help for the visualization of categories in k2. To better understand, I have the following structure of categories:

Main Category
- Children Cat1
- Children Cat2
- Children Cat2.1
- Children Cat2.2
- Children Cat3

In all the categories i have posted materials. And my main category, I have configured to display the picture and the name of the sub-categories. Also configured so that all sub-categories inherit the settings of the main category.

My problem: When I go in the main category, it shows the items and sub​​-categories, and when I enter the sub-category, is shown only their own items. Sometimes it gets confused pro user as for the layman, this is duplicate content. Then they do the question: "What I will want to sub-categories, if it appears all on one screen.". This is my problem. What I need is some way (not found in the settings), which do not display the contents of sub-categories, only when I access it is that I'll see your content.

Thus, on my screen I'd see when you click in the main category I would see the categories Children Cat1, Children Cat2 , Children Cat3. Then I would see items 1, 2, 3, 4 belong to the category page. When I entered, for example, Children Cat1, is that I would see the items 10,12,15, which are the items.

Does anyone have any idea who can help me? Thanks to those who respond.

I have looked at all the settings and found nothing in the settings.

Even if possible, some modification in the template, not to have to change the core. Or if you have to change the core, having to comment on something, what could be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.