Keyword

K2 Support

• Eyal Kattan
  • Eyal Kattan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #62254 by Eyal Kattan
K2 Support was created by Eyal Kattan
Although I am relatively new to K2, I was very eager to dive into this extension and learn it thoroughly so I can efficiently evaluate it. During this process, i submitted several questions to this forum since the documentation available for K2 is basic at best.

Unfortunately my experience has been rather frustrating as most of my questions were not addressed. I am not sure whether the lack of support is because there is no official monitoring and participation from the developers of K2 or whether the K2 free version is just a bait to get you in the door and then make you spend more $$ on official support... and the matter of fact it doesn't really matter.

The fact is - Support on this forum is far from being helpful and I just wonder with such claimed high number of downloads, is everybody just having such a perfect experience and no one needs support?
A quick look through this forum shows that many requests are left unanswered. Actually... I would bet that most requests are left unanswered.

I am sorry if I sound ranting, but I had high-hopes when I discovered K2 and unfortunately a high disappointment when needed support.

Does anyone else feel the same here or am I missing something?

UPDATE: I guess my point was proven. Almost 1000 views of this post in less than 24 hours and not a single comment from the developers.

Eyal Kattan
Owner
MEDIA NEXUS INC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.