Keyword

RSS feed for k2 not working

More
12 years 7 months ago #62352 by Alex
RSS feed for k2 not working was created by Alex
Hi everybody

having an issue on my site where the rss feed isn't working for any categories in k2. Here is an example:

savvypanda.com/blog.html

if you click on the orange RSS feed link button you'll notice it loads a page that is blank. I dont understand why this is happening because there are obviously articles in that category they just aren't being outputted into the feed. Anybody have an idea on what this is happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #62353 by Hank Edson
Replied by Hank Edson on topic Re: RSS feed for k2 not working
Hey Alex, I see that your rss is working. I'm wondering how you got it fixed. Does anyone ever reply to these k2 forums. I am seeing many questions, but no answers. My issue is that the rss feed works find in firefox, but does not let the viewer subscribe when accessed through chrome. Any ideas?

Hank Edson
familytreemediation.net/blog

Hank

More
12 years 4 months ago #62354 by Mats Arvendal
Replied by Mats Arvendal on topic Re: RSS feed for k2 not working
Same problem here... Chrome showing only the XML code, Firefox sort of working and IE is totally wacky.
I'm using K2 version 2.5.7 and Joomla 2.5.4.

Anyone who knows how to deal with it?

Rgds

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #62355 by Mats Arvendal
Replied by Mats Arvendal on topic Re: RSS feed for k2 not working
Ok, things are improving. Don't exactly know what helped - I just went through all RSS settings in K2 and saved and now Firefox and IE works OK.

Chrome is a bit of a problem since it doesn't automatically read RSS (or?) so it's difficult to know what will happen at the visitor's end.
And Safari is a total mystery...

Anyone who can enlighten me about that?

Rgds