Keyword

Need a product catalog

More
12 years 7 months ago #62374 by Matt
Need a product catalog was created by Matt
Oi. Noob here.
I need a simple product catalog that displays a page of thumbnails with short descriptions with each thumbnail linking to a detailed product description.
Also, I would have a navigation that lists product categories. Can I do this with K2 by itself or do I need even more plug-ins?
I'm experienced with html and css so I'm not worried about how it looks initially; i can style it. I just need images with captions and links in the component and a product categories nav.

If this is possible with standard K2 can someone give me some pointers or a place to start looking?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #62375 by paul beardsall
Replied by paul beardsall on topic Re: Need a product catalog

Matt wrote: Oi. Noob here.
I need a simple product catalog that displays a page of thumbnails with short descriptions with each thumbnail linking to a detailed product description.
Also, I would have a navigation that lists product categories. Can I do this with K2 by itself or do I need even more plug-ins?
I'm experienced with html and css so I'm not worried about how it looks initially; i can style it. I just need images with captions and links in the component and a product categories nav.

If this is possible with standard K2 can someone give me some pointers or a place to start looking?

Did you get any where with this as I am also looking to do something very similar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.