Keyword

Assign module to k2 pages

• ivan drago
  • ivan drago's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #62597 by ivan drago
Assign module to k2 pages was created by ivan drago
Hi everybody.

I want to display a joomla module for all pages except the main page. So I ve activated the needed assignments in module preferences, (clicked on all available menus but without the mainpage) but there is no option to assign it with k2 pages. So its only shown on all pages except the frontpage and all k2 sites :S

Please, share your knowledge to help me improving how to assign a module to k2 pages. (dont want to use the option "on all pages"

Joomla 2.51 and k2 newest version here.

I need to say, after long experiences with drupal and zoo, I am a new k2 user now... so please turn a blind eye... It ain't over till the fat lady sings.... :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #62598 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Assign module to k2 pages
Try www.nonumber.nl/extensions/advancedmodulemanager.
It may give you a finer control on the modules, and may be simpler.
WELCOME to the forum. "until the fat lady sings" You will find that this is a community supported forum, there are many knowledgeable members. Join in and help others!

• ivan drago
  • ivan drago's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #62599 by ivan drago
Replied by ivan drago on topic Re: Assign module to k2 pages
Yes Sir, thats exactly what I was looking for. Worked like a charm and helps me a lot! :)

For sure I would like to help other members too, but I fear that my ~90 minutes experiences in k2 is insufficient to deliver a good support :lol:

Thanks for your fast help, this module manager will save a lot of time in future!

Cheers