Keyword

k2 2.41 articles by user/articles by tags wrong

• Karl-Heinz Giesen
  • Karl-Heinz Giesen's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #62752 by Karl-Heinz Giesen
k2 2.41 articles by user/articles by tags wrong was created by Karl-Heinz Giesen
Hi Guys,

sorry for a bad english, but i need help.

So i start as a completly beginner with a internet-site 6 mth ago with joomla 1.5. and some weeks later with k2. I made many faults and tried a lot, Now my site is in my Beginner eyes ok, but i have a problem with my tags page and articles / author page.

I have 1180 Articles and in k2 Options 10/site so 118 blogsites with 10 articles or for example the tag " Format Tresore" 160 articles 10/site so 16 tagssites. So far so good.
When i want to click from 1 to 2 to 3 and so on, it shows the first site, the 2nd is Page 1 thats ok, then i click 3 and pagination wents to 4, 5 is Page3, 6 is page 3 and sometimes it jumped or stops. Thats in view / autor oder view tags

Here are the links for example

www.toptresore.de/blog/Administrator/Page-1.html
www.toptresore.de/tag/Format-Tresore.html

I tried before Update to 2.54 no effect, Reinstall 2.41 no effect. i updated on a testserver to joomla 2.51 and k2 2.54 same template rt_quasar and it works, but i cant update the Mainsite now.

Maybe someone can help me, or give me tips where i can look for, what file . THANK YOU!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.