Keyword

Save and save and close/new stopped working in K2!

• jack sudan
  • jack sudan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #62848 by jack sudan
Hi has anyone had this problem or a fix for this?
I have been using Joomla 2.5 and K2 for a month now and it has worked great until today, every time I try to create and save an article, whether I save and close, save and new or just save Joomla reloads in my browser with a blank screen. When I got back to my articles the article is saved but Joomla is not behaving the way it used to. I am also using K2 and I wonder if that is causing it? Strange thing is that it should work like it did yesterday. I have not changed my configuration settings and I have tested other browsers and it still happens!

I suspect this is a K2 problem rather than Joomla because I can save and save and new and save and close articles in Joomla no problems, this only happens when I create articles in K2
Thanks in advance for any assistance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #62849 by Nick
install firebug in firefox and see what it tells you when the page reloads

More
12 years 7 months ago #62850 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Save and save and close/new stopped working in K2!
since your getting a blank screen please turn on error reporting to hightest in joomla global settings and see if it throws an error which may give you info on whats up

• jack sudan
More
12 years 7 months ago #62851 by jack sudan
Thank you for your response. You might not believe this but the strangest thing happened, I installed firebug (I was using a similar add on to firebug so I decided to stick with it) and tried saving and all the other options and the error had stopped. Strange but true.
Have a great day and thanks again!

• jack sudan
More
12 years 5 months ago #62852 by jack sudan
Replied by jack sudan on topic community builder and k2 do not integrate users
community builder and k2 do not integrate users

I am using latest version of k2 and community builder but found that if I use community builder login form, then the user is not created in k2 user table and this prevents users from uploading pictures to k2 profile. Also when a user adds a comment in k2 articles their profile pic does not appear and their real name appears instead of their username. Does anyone have a work around for this or know any extensions or bridges that fixes this integration issue...it would be greatly helpful...thank you,,,,,,