Keyword

Edit the <Head> in for K2

More
12 years 7 months ago #62886 by Greg
Edit the <Head> in for K2 was created by Greg
Hi there,

I'm using K2 as the content management system for Joomla and have an issue with the facebook like button. It comes up with an error because the Facebook FB_APPID isn't specified.

The problem is if view the source of the site in a web browser I can find exactly where its missing but can't find it in any of the files in K2. The tag where it's missing from is as follows which is in the <head> tag of the site

</script>
<meta property="og:email" content=""/>
<meta property="og:site_name" content=""/>
<meta property="og:description" content=" Urbanears headphones come in a wide range of colours ranging from bright bold colours to simple black and white.

The general design of the headphones is quite similar to your average pair of headphones only they look quite retro and quirky.

"/>
<meta property="og:title" content="Urbanears Plattan Review"/>
<meta property="og:type" content="website"/>
<meta property="og:image" content="/media/k2/items/cache/ffee2447b152494b43d9816faaea83c8_XL.jpg"/>
<meta property="og:url" content="www.motor-mouth.co.uk/index.php/reviews-k2/item/5-urbanears-plattan-review"/>
<meta property="fb:app_id" content="IT SHOULD GO HERE"/>

<script type="text/javascript">

If you want to take a took at the page for yourself then it's here www.motor-mouth.co.uk/index.php/ ... tan-review

Even if you have an idea of where to start looking would be great. I've looked in www/compenents/com_J2 so far but possibly not thoroughly enough. I could be in the complete wrong place though

Many many thanks in advance
Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.