Keyword

Extra fields, I don't want to show them all... ;)

• Anders Sällstedt
  • Anders Sällstedt's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #63041 by Anders Sällstedt
Extra fields, I don't want to show them all... ;) was created by Anders Sällstedt
Hi there, i'm building a site for a client ghat i'm using k2, my new favourite tool. ;)

The thing is that extra fields is really good to make the whole process for the client easy but I need to figure one thing out and that how to not show some information. Like take an example. We will have poker players with info on them. One group page with player åictures and some stats. The stats and additional info my client enters thru the extra fields. I know how to show all the extra fields but I can't seem to figure out how to just show a couple of them or so. I can't be done with css, display:hidden because of thatthey are all the same class. My guess is that they get put in an array, or whatever it is called, and that I have to create a specific template for just that category that show those fields in category view, and all the fieöds in single article view. Am I Right and howdo I do that?

Again, thanks for a great product. It works great and is easy to use, except maybe this part but even the sun got spots. ;)

Cheers from Sweden,
Anders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #63042 by Aaron
check out this post, I posted the array and code:

Hope this helps!

getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first%21/8940-Please-help-me-figure-out-how-to-make-this-layout

Aaron :)

• Anders Sällstedt
  • Anders Sällstedt's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #63043 by Anders Sällstedt
Replied by Anders Sällstedt on topic Re: Extra fields, I don't want to show them all... ;)
Worked perfectly... Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Anders