Keyword

K2 CSS creating white background on RokGallery

• Matt Bryan
  • Matt Bryan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #63261 by Matt Bryan
Hello,
New to K2 and loving it. However I am having an issue and I can't seem to figure out where the css is getting screwed up.
I am using the @import url("k2.css"); function at the top of my main template css (after dropping a copy into my template folder) This works great all over the site to modify K2 styles.
The only problem is now when I try to view a standard Rocket Theme RokGallery page, the top row looks fine, but every other row below the first row is white. (see attached screenshot).
This happens in any view of RokGallery - 2 -3 - or 4 column the first column is transparent like it should be and the following lines are white.

If I remove the @import url("k2.css"); from my template, RokGallery goes back to normal and looks great again, but of course my K2 styling is gone with it.

I have tried reverting the file in the template folder back to the original untouched from K2, and it does the same thing, so I know it's not the CSS I changed. The weird thing is removing the @import url("k2.css"); simply means K2 will use the CSS from its own folder - the same one that breaks RokGallery when K2 looks for it in the template folder!

Anybody have any idea why the location of the CSS file would do this?

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Matt Bryan
  • Matt Bryan's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #63262 by Matt Bryan
I have had this occur again - solution is in RokGallery CSS

Find the gallery.css file in components/com_rokgallery/templates/gallery/(your grid layout - i.e. grid_3col)

Then simply change this line - line 32 (in my case - may change)

.rg-grid-view .grid-row {display: table-row; background:none;}

background:none; is the trick here. Works for me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.