Keyword

Front End problem

• Michele
  • Michele's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #63574 by Michele
Front End problem was created by Michele
Good morning to all! I installed K2 2.5.5 on joomla 2.5.2. I also use community builder to register new users with added fields. I managed to change the link "Register new account" form of K2 login with the link to the registration of community builder. So the login form of K2 is active and if you click on "Register a new account" will be shown on the registration page of community builder. Now the problem is that when you log on to the site, the user has permission to post and publish an article on a category, see the link "Add new item" menu on the login module. Clicking on that link opens the famous pop that has some problems ..
1. It seems that the "Add New Item" is listed twice;
2. Does not work on "Save", then does not save anything. The "Close" button does work properly closing the popup.

But if I create a new menu item joomla beckend by pointing to the creation of a new article K2, everything works: This opens a new tab (no popup), reminds me of one voice "Add New Item" instead of two, and Press "Save" works by saving the article properly and showing up the words "Article Saved" highlighted green.

Who can help? I am attaching a picture of what I see when I click on "Add New Item" from the login form of K2.

thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #63575 by haider
Replied by haider on topic Re: Front End problem
Im havving the Same Problem
any one know the issue
Please help us !!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
11 years 10 months ago #63576 by haider
Replied by haider on topic Re: Front End problem
i Got the solution
this can be done by changing the template

the problem is in html folder inside template folders
for example
/public_html/templates/your_template/html
it contains the K2 files
if you have updated k2 but not override files for template then update the override template fils for k2 it will work then
for testing solution try to change your template