Keyword

PHP conflict with K2 Module

• Renée Johnson
  • Renée Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #63585 by Renée Johnson
PHP conflict with K2 Module was created by Renée Johnson
There are several places on my website where I am using the K2 module [mod_k2_content_tag] to display article content and after my host upgraded the PHP on the server last week, errors started appearing. They said I need to contact the Joomla developer to find a solution, and since it is ONLY happening where I am using K2 modules, then it must be a conflict with the K2 code. Has anyone run into this problem and figured out how to fix it?

See these pages:
sustainableharvest.org/general/service-l...g-in-central-america - both in the body of the page and the right side column, there are a ton of errors after the title but before the content is displayed.

sustainableharvest.org/press-media/awards-recognition

Joomla Version: 1.5.23
K2 Version: 2.5.5
PHP Version: 5.3.10

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #63586 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: PHP conflict with K2 Module
Go to Joomla Global settings, server tab, turn error reporting to none, these are warnings

• Renée Johnson
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #63587 by Renée Johnson
Replied by Renée Johnson on topic Re: PHP conflict with K2 Module
Thank you for the help William, but that did not work. As you will see, the warning messages are still there: sustainableharvest.org/general/service-learning-in-central-america

P.S. Is there anyway to subscribe to topic replies on this site? I have to keep checking back to see if there is a reply. A couple people have asked this in other threads, but no-one has ever responded.

• Renée Johnson
More
12 years 6 months ago #63588 by Renée Johnson
Replied by Renée Johnson on topic Re: PHP conflict with K2 Module
I found a solution to this on another forum: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1959486

I would still love an answer to whether it is possible to subscribe to threads on this forum. Thanks!