Keyword

Saving item doesnt work, (com_finder not found)

• Robert Dalton
  • Robert Dalton's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #63592 by Robert Dalton
Hi there,
I installed K2 today(version 2.5.5 on Joomla 1.7), and it appears to be the answer to my problems.
But after editing an item (one which I imported from my original Joomla articles) and clicking SAVE & CLOSE I get a white screen, trying to redirect me to my administrator/index.php page.
I have since tried creating items and the same issue occurs.
Any idea why this is happening?
I turned error reporting onto maximum and get this:
Warning: require_once(/usr/www/users/offroau/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/offroau/plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/www/users/offroau/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/www/users/offroau/plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15
Thanks!
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #63593 by Kei Fujita
I'm having the same problem. I created articles using a previous version of K2 (not imported from joomla articles). I then updated to K2 2.5.5 and I get the same errors.

I'm using joomla 1.7.3
Is this the reason for the errors? K2 2.5.5 not compatible with J 1.7.3?

More
12 years 6 months ago #63594 by Carlos
I get the same message when I try to create a new category.

Warning: require_once(/home/lapirino/public_html/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lapirino/public_html/plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/lapirino/public_html/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lapirino/public_html/plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #63595 by tomyin
I have a similar error:

Warning:
require_once(/home/.../public_html/.../administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/.../plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/.../public_html/.../administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/.../plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15

How these k2 people could believe to just create a virtual administrator path hope to solve this kind of problem. They should know most of us use share host, how we could have this kind of path?

It's lucky we could reinstall older version (k2 2.4.4) so as we could live. Really Rubbish!