Keyword

Item titles showing a "1" underneath

• Demaster M. Survine IV
  • Demaster M. Survine IV's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #63749 by Demaster M. Survine IV
Item titles showing a "1" underneath was created by Demaster M. Survine IV
For some reason I have the #1 showing up after the title of items. I'm not sure where this value is coming from. When I inspect the element using Chrome, I see that it comes under the heading Plugins: AfterDisplayTitle. Any help with this is much appreciated.

I'm building a new site on Joomla 2.5 using a RocketTheme Template. I'm using K2 2.5.4. The temporary site location where this error can be seen is survinedesign.com/ndchorus2/learning-tracks/itemlist/category/2-competition-set

Thank you so much in advance.
Demaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #63750 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Item titles showing a "1" underneath
Firebug says its just a "1" there, I would first search the category_item and item.php for $this->item->title see whats just below it

• Demaster M. Survine IV
  • Demaster M. Survine IV's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #63751 by Demaster M. Survine IV
Replied by Demaster M. Survine IV on topic Re: Item titles showing a "1" underneath
Thank you so much. I came to the conclusion that it may not be K2 causing this mystery "1" since it seems to come after K2 mentions plugins. So I figured there must be a plugin causing this. I sorted plugins bye Content and I found the plugin that was the culprit. It is called RokSocialButtons. I disabled this, and the "1" disappeared. I'll investigate further, but I figure maybe this plugin provides a "1" when there are no buttons. I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for your help
Demaster