Keyword

Newbie question: How to display my items?

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #63856 by avien
I am haveing some trouble understanding how I can display my items on the webpage. Currently nothing shows up, when I click the link to an item. I guess I have to make a module and then link the categories to it or something? I´m a bit lost here, so please help. My webpage is located here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #63857 by Aaron
The items do appear blank. Not sure what module you are using. Have you tried to link to an item directly in a menu? Or using the default K2 content module to display content?

Aaron :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #63858 by avien

Aaron wrote: The items do appear blank. Not sure what module you are using. Have you tried to link to an item directly in a menu? Or using the default K2 content module to display content?

I can easily link items directly in the menu, by creating a K2 content module and selecting the item. I just don´t know how to make it work with the links. Feel a bit stupid here :-(

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #63859 by avien
When I list all the items in a category, I cannot get the links in the list to work. All that´s shown is a blank page.

More
12 years 6 months ago #63860 by Aaron
It seems you have things setup the way you should have them.

Try eliminating all other factors by going to a default template that came with joomla and unpublishing all other modules. Start small and keep enabling things until it breaks and chances are, that is the culprit.

Aaron :)