Keyword

Extra Fields - Last field returns code, not conten

• RJ Caroff
  • RJ Caroff's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #64231 by RJ Caroff
Hello,

Whatever I have for the last extra field, it won't return content, just code. It switches based on which one is last. Any suggestions? I have attached a screen shot.

While I'm at it, is there any easy way to set up the email extra field for an organization? I assume you use the link option, but no idea what to do after that.

Thanks!
RJ
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #64232 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Extra Fields - Last field returns code, not conten
When did you dl k2 2.5?
If it was some time ago, try backing up your site, dl k2 again and install over the top to see if some problems have been fixed

• RJ Caroff
More
12 years 6 months ago #64233 by RJ Caroff
William, I just downloaded yesterday. However, I decided to download and install again this morning in case I could have had something corrupted in the process. Same result,unfortunately. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

I know I should probably add this as a separate post, but are you aware of the best way to set up an email extra field?

Thanks for assisting!
RJ

• RJ Caroff
More
12 years 6 months ago #64234 by RJ Caroff
Instead of just installing over, I uninstalled and installed over again. It worked! I set up all the fields again, and so far so good. For whatever reason, it seems that I had a bad install and installing over didn't help.