Keyword

Need to do something simple with K2, wondering how

• Stormy Knight
  • Stormy Knight's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #64291 by Stormy Knight
I have a series of educational pages in different categories and 6 types of students that need to have their own sylllabus structures.

There was no way to create a menu in the default Joomla category structure without having to manually update each menu each time we add a class and we add 3 - 4 classes per week so this is not acceptable.

What I was hoping to do with K2 is tag each class as it is added for the type of student and then it would be added to a menu / classlist for each student type on the student type info page and go back and tag existing content. That's it.

The lack of documentation for K2 is disheartening. I went to see if the articles would allow me to add a tag after installing K2 and they didn't. I went to K2 and I can add tags but I have no idea how to add those tags to the existing site content.

I've went through several videos and still have no idea where to start.any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #64292 by Nicolas
Hi,
Do you have understand that K2 provide is how article system ? If you use K2 it provide tag for his own article system. Of course K2 import your classic Joomla article then you can "play" with tags ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.