Simple Image Gallery not displaying consistantly

• heleneh
  • heleneh's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #64411 by heleneh
Joomla 2.5.3
K2 v2.5.5
SIG Pro Version 2.5.7

I created a K2 article, and in the Image Gallery I input the URL to my flicker set. The article works fine.

I created a second k2 article, and in the Image Gallery input the URL to another flickr set. The pictures load into the K2 edit item ''image gallery'' seemingly fine. However, when I bring up the web site, the pictures from the 2nd article are not there.

Have tried changing the order of the first and second article. Have created a new 3rd article. Have tried linking the second article to the same gallery as the first article ), but still not showing up on the front end.

Getting an error in the error file, and not sure if it is related:

[27-Mar-2012 02:22:59] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/phar.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/phar.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #64412 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Simple Image Gallery not displaying consistantly
If item 1's and item 3's gallery are working, i would first delete item 2, and create another item, which would be item 4(as item id's go) then see if all three work.
Also, try redo ing the flicker gallery url and the flicker gallery itself

• heleneh
  • heleneh's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #64413 by heleneh
UPDATE 4/5/2012
JUST RECEIVED A K2 UPDATE FOR MY SITE.
PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

Joomla 2.5.3
K2 v2.5.5
SIG Pro Version 2.5.7

Only items in gallery 1 are working.

I have cross connected articles to gallerys every which way. I have deleted flickr gallery 2 and readded it. I added a 3rd flickr gallery. Not working. I tried connecting the 2nd and 3rd articles to the first flickr gallery (which works fine when connected to the first article), but does not work. I deleted the 2nd article and readded it. I added a third article. The only thing that works is the first article connected to the first gallery.

Is there a way to find out what the following error relates to, and whether it affects this problem?

Getting an error in the error file, and not sure if it is related:

[27-Mar-2012 02:22:59] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/phar.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/phar.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

thanks
Helene