Keyword

indents

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #64431 by jacob
indents was created by jacob
so, this will probably sound like a stupid question, but how do i keep k2 from indenting the first line of any paragraph that isn't the first paragraph?

not sure if that made any sense, so here's an example of what it's doing now:

Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text.
.....Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text.

However, in the text editor, it looks like this:

Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text.

Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text. Some Text.

I'd like to keep the space between paragraphs, and remove the indents...but i can't find where in the css that it's happening...

[edit] i had to use ..... to show where the indent was happening

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #64432 by jacob
Replied by jacob on topic Re: indents
nevermind...it was a stupid question :P

it was the template i was using and had nothing to do with K2

in case anybody else happens to have this problem, i had to edit the css file found here:

templates/atomic/css/blueprint/plugins/fancy-type/screen.css

and comment out the very first line that said:

/* Indentation instead of line shifts for sibling paragraphs. */
p + p { text-indent:2em; margin-top:-1.5em; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.