Keyword

Why cannot access old posts in forum

• Peter Grube
  • Peter Grube's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 5 months ago #64777 by Peter Grube
Why cannot access old posts in forum was created by Peter Grube
Hi everyone, I seem to be having a problem accessing older posts in this forum; I am new to K2 and am slowly learning, but I find it a bit annoying that after Googling the problem, it seems that most have been covered earlier in this forum, but when I click the link It just take me to the forum, and doing search in the forum turns up nothing. And yes I am logged in at the time, it;s a bit frustrating and it seems self defeating to delete post that may be of use to others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Peter Grube
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 5 months ago #64778 by Peter Grube
Replied by Peter Grube on topic Re: Why cannot access old posts in forum
Well it appears I am the only one who has googled a K2 related problem and see that the problem has been discussed in the forum previously only to click the link and find the the related post missing :dry:

More
12 years 5 months ago #64779 by Charalampos
Replied by Charalampos on topic Re: Why cannot access old posts in forum
I am facing the same problem Peter and indeed both the issue you refer to and the absence of a response are equally frustrating. I have posted a new topic again but so far no luck.

More
12 years 5 months ago #64780 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Why cannot access old posts in forum
You are probably getting links to the old k2 forum which was on ning networks and is no longer up and running as of march 30. There is a blog post about the old forum shutting down in the blog at the top

• Peter Grube
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 5 months ago #64781 by Peter Grube
Replied by Peter Grube on topic Re: Why cannot access old posts in forum
Thx William I sort of figured that, I had a bit of a winge in another post about what K2 needs, mainly it was about setting up a Tips & Tricks Category on here with definitive Tutorials on getting started with K2 Setting Up First Category, First Item, An easy to follow guide to using extra fields and a few examples of what & how they can really extend the power of K2 and the same again for creating K2 Template Overides. I have noticed that you are the main person who seems to answer posts on here, and I am sure that you have also noticed that the same problems seem to appear over & over.

More
12 years 5 months ago #64782 by jarco
Replied by jarco on topic Re: Why cannot access old posts in forum
You can still view the responses in google cache if you are lucky. Doing that all day over here.