Keyword

[SOLVED] How to change K2 Item content links color

• Corey Winter
  • Corey Winter's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #64893 by Corey Winter
This is my first post here on K2's forum, so I hope I don't break any guidelines in the process of doing this.

I'm having issues with the styling of K2 items with a certain Joomla template, and I was hoping the K2 community could help out since it is a K2-specific issue (I believe.) Normally, I would go to the template provider for support, but my subscription ran out, so I no longer have access to their forums.

As for the actual problem:

I am using JoomlaXTC's Style Council template, and all of my articles are in K2 (as oppose to Joomla's default articles.) I am having a really hard time finding out how to change the color of links in K2 items (links that are in the actual content of a K2 article.)

For example, I want the text of an article to be black while any links that are in the article to be blue.

Style Council is based around JoomlaXTC's XTC framework, so most of the styling is done with that, but for whatever reason, the link color of articles is not one of the frameworks options. I've tried editting CSS files, but nothing has worked.

Would anybody know how to go about fixing this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #64894 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: How to change K2 Item content body links color
Welcome to the forum. Please post a link if the site is live

• Corey Winter
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #64895 by Corey Winter
Replied by Corey Winter on topic Re: How to change K2 Item content body links color
Thanks! And the site is online, but it's just a demo site right now that I use to test new templates and stuff out on. One of the K2 articles with a link in the content of the article can be found here:

division-gaming.net/test2000/index.php/extensions/k2/entertainment/item/56-glastonbury-music-festival-at-its-best

The link is the beginning of the second paragraph. Let me know if you need anything else.

Also, the Joomla version is 2.5 and K2 version is also 2.5.

More
12 years 5 months ago #64896 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: How to change K2 Item content body links color
Try K2.css line 17
add color: #ff0000 ! important to a:link statement (for red)

• Corey Winter
More
12 years 5 months ago #64897 by Corey Winter
Replied by Corey Winter on topic Re: How to change K2 Item content body links color
Thank you so much. That "! important" must have done the trick, because I tried adding just "color: #ff0000" earlier and it didn't work.