Keyword

Add google map into k2 article

More
12 years 5 months ago #65066 by lâm
Add google map into k2 article was created by lâm
HI there,

I tried to put google map by k2 extra fields . However, i just can put 1 place in the map. Is there any plugin allow me to put more than 1 place in google map?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65067 by Neil Boddie
Replied by Neil Boddie on topic Re: Add google map into k2 article
I used phoca.cz maps.
The component I used to put multiple markers inside a map, with a link from the map bubble to a separate item with a map installed. You need the component installed to be able to use the plug in if using within K2.

Looked at a mapping system called styleware from the k2 extensions library, looks brilliant but read the terms of service www.styleware.eu/terms-of-services. Never seen such arrogance from a paid for application or am I missing something.

Warranty

Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall StyleWare be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products
StyleWare expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability including, but not limited to merchantability of computer programs, and fitness for a particular purpose.

Return policy

StyleWare is offering non-tangible goods we do not issue refunds after the purchase is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon registering at our site.

Support

StyleWare offers its applications and media works ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party applications. Further, we don’t offer support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration, etc.

However, we provide a community forum, where we may, but also may not help in case of issues with the applications purchased.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.