Keyword

CSS4K2: Any instructions or suggestions on use?

• MrArtist
  • MrArtist's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #65224 by MrArtist
Relating to another question I have going at moment about using my own templates, albeit Artisteer ones at that (okay, I'm probably asking for trouble), I was lead to the CSS4K2 plugin in the hope I might be able to tweak things to work with K2.

CSS4K2 promises to sort out css issues ("This is a must have plugin, if you want to run multiple K2 templates or use advanced CSS based styling changes to K2 templates."), but apart from four basic settings I see in the plugin itself, which don't seem to do very much apart from turn on or off, by force or not, the default K2 css, nothing else seems to be available anywhere in K2 or Joomla (both latest current version to date, 2.5.x).

I've checked just about everywhere I can think of such as: Items, Categories, Templates, K2 Parameters, Settings, Configurations, Modules, etc., etc.

Any suggestions anyone? Or is that it? Just four innocuous settings within the CSS4K2 plugin?

NB, at this point in time, no documentation or instruction seems to be available on any of up to four main sites where CSS4K2 is available or described.

Many thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65225 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: CSS4K2: Any instructions or suggestions on use?
I think you will find more help here if you post a link and try to describe what you are trying to change about the k2 display.

• MrArtist
  • MrArtist's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #65226 by MrArtist
The site is offline for viewing while under development so I can't give any links.

I simply need to know if there's more to CSS4K2 than the four options available in the plugin itself.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65227 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: CSS4K2: Any instructions or suggestions on use?
Its really plug and play. The attached file may be helpfull, it was included with and older version of the plugin.
Attachments: