Keyword

Problem Directors Members K2

More
12 years 5 months ago #65385 by Mario
Problem Directors Members K2 was created by Mario
Hello everyone, I am writing because I have problems with the management of users through K2.

I recently changed servers and then I reloaded all the files from the backup I had made​​, including the database. From some time, however, this problem arises. If I go on K2 in the administration of users and for example decide to change an avatar to a user, when I save I get this error:

TableK2User::store failed - Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_k2_users` SET `userID`='467',`userName`='User name',`gender`='m',`description`='',`url`='',`group`='1',`ip`='',`hostname`='',`notes`='' WHERE id='406'

How can I fix? Thanks in advance ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65386 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Problem Directors Members K2
There is a column in the k2_users table called ip varchar(255) in k2 2.5.6. Not sure how its used but probably records the ip address the change was made from.
There is also a column image, but there is no reference to it in your query and the image is what your trying to change.
I would back up the site, and then use akeeba backup and kickstart.php to reinstall the site. This usually works in a flash with no problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #65387 by Mario
Replied by Mario on topic Re: Problem Directors Members K2
Thanks for the reply. May be due to the fact that before there was an older version of K2? What is the easiest way to solve?

More
12 years 5 months ago #65388 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Problem Directors Members K2
If there was an older version of k2 you should use akeeba on the original site, them move it.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65389 by Mario
Replied by Mario on topic Re: Problem Directors Members K2
where can I find older versions? And then but if I want to upgrade to the latest version of K2? I am the problem reoccurs?