Keyword

Cannot see all K2 registered users in backend

• marjan
  • marjan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #65413 by marjan
Hi,
In the backend of my Joomla v.2.5.2 and K2 v.2.5.6, I can see only the first page of my registered users that are only 20. If I select the option to see all users I obtain a blank page. The same happens if I click on Next Page. Any solution?

Hola.
En el backend de mi Joomla v.2.5.2 y K2 v.2.5.6, puedo ver solo la primera pagina de mis usuarios registrados que son solo 20. Si selecciono la opcion para ver a todos los usuarios, obtengo solo una pagina blanca. Lo mismo me pasa si pulso en Next Page. Alguna solucion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65414 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Cannot see all K2 registered users in backend
Getting a blank page means a php error. Goto Global settings, server tab, and turn error reporting to highest and see if it will throw an error onto the blank page for you. It will give you a clue of whats going on

• marjan
  • marjan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #65415 by marjan
I did that, but no error message is displayed. I have made several demo websites (j2.5+ and k2 2.5.4+), and in none of them K2 users are working properly. In none of them filtering is working like it should be, for example: I have 2 user groups and if I filter to see the registered users in one of them, I obtain blank page and no error. The strangest thing is one that happened to me yesterday. I had 33 users registered on my website, after that I know that 26 people more were registered, but in my backend I received only 10 more registrations, and even stranger is that after some time the last 10 registered users simple disappeared from my backend and from the database too. I do not know what to think....if it were a bug it would be a big one and the forums would be full with questions about it, but it is not like that. There are people who have similar problem but not to many reports about this problem...if it were a conflict with other programs, that how to know that, no error message is displayed....I really do not know where from to start....