Keyword

Adding Rows Front Page with K2

More
12 years 5 months ago #65557 by Brian
Adding Rows Front Page with K2 was created by Brian
Hey all,

Here is the site I am working on. Currently on the front page there are 4 columns with images. I would like to create another row with the same layout. I am not sure how to go about doing this. I tried creating a new category with no success.

If I add another article to the category then the - start next page 1 page 2 button appears on the bottom of the front screen. I am lost. Please help. Thank you in advance. Below is the website.

puregreencleaners.com/

-Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65558 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Adding Rows Front Page with K2
Those are probably modules in a grid positioning. Read up on your template and check the positions, then look to see which modules are in the various positios. If using k2 each would be a category or item, using mod_k2_content

More
12 years 5 months ago #65559 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Re: Adding Rows Front Page with K2
Mr. White,

Thank you for the speedy response. I also thought it was a module position but it isn't. There is no module in place for where those images are.

I assume it has something to do with K2. Those 4 content/images are located under k2 item > category home.

I tried adding a addition k2 item making it 5 items per row or even 4 items per row and have it continue on the next row.

What seemed to happen was it populated the start next 1 2 3 back end icons on the bottom to go to another page. How can i fix this? Sorry for all the questioning.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65560 by Brian
Mr. White,

I just published the second item in the category please take a look at the icons on the bottom when published. Thanks

More
12 years 5 months ago #65561 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Adding Rows Front Page with K2
Try adjusting the number of items you are displaing in the setting that is set for four columns

More
12 years 5 months ago #65562 by Brian
Mr. White,

I've tried that and no matter what number I put I still get the same issue. :/