Keyword

Items & Categories Now Showing On Admin Backend

• FidelGonzales
  • FidelGonzales's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #65726 by FidelGonzales
I setup this site and for some reason am not able to see the items or categories I have created through the K2 admin panel. Though, I am able to see them through the various modules, which display them all.

This is the first time I have encountered this issue with K2 and am experienced using the latest J 2.5 and latest K2 loaded onto this site. You can see by the screenshot the items or categories are now seen in the K2 component admin but are seen in the related K2 module screenshot.

Any ideas?

I have installed and reinstalled and even imported the K2 database and files from an operational version of Joomla but have had no success.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #65727 by Nicholas Grennan
Replied by Nicholas Grennan on topic Re: Items & Categories Now Showing On Admin Backend
We are using k2v.2.5.7 and Joomla 2.5.6 (using both Gantry and Zengrid frameworks on various sites) and are experiencing the same issue.

Temporary fix is to use various browsers to show items and categories, but this seems to degenerate in a short time as cache populates....

If anyone has any idea or solution to what might be the cause of this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.