Keyword

Component strips HTML in Category view

• dotted i
  • dotted i's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #65736 by dotted i
Component strips HTML in Category view was created by dotted i
I am trying to get K2 configured to use as the home page on a site. The plan for the home page is to display 10 K2 items using the Menu / K2 --> Item listings --> Categories.

The problem I am encountering is that K2 is stripping out the HTML from the K2 item content resulting in everything being scrunched into a single long text block. It is stripping out everything including h1,h2,h3,p, br, links.

I went into backend Parameter configuration, clicked on the "Content" tab and found the seemingly relevant entries. I dabbled with variations of the following witn no positive impact:

I have gone back/forth with Advanced --> Use one editor window for introtext & fulltext

If this cannot be handled through the Parameters configuration, please point me to what configuration file I need to modify to disable this function.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dotted i
  • dotted i's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #65737 by dotted i
Replied by dotted i on topic Re: Component strips HTML in Category view
Well well well... After 2 hours of trying to get this to work unsuccessfully, I got it. I went into the configuration options for the category and dropped the number, 200, out of:

Edit Category --> tem view options in category listings --> Introtext word limit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.