Keyword

Override K2 login module

• Theo Prinssen
  • Theo Prinssen's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #65831 by Theo Prinssen
Override K2 login module was created by Theo Prinssen
Hi All,

I'm trying to override the login module.
What I want to achieve is, I only want to login selected users and I don't want people to make an account.
OK, Within the mod_K2_login I deleted the ul with the following and placed the complete folder into the htm folder of my templatel:
<ul>
<li><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_((K2_JVERSION=='16')?'index.php?option=com_users&view=reset':'index.php?option=com_user&view=reset'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('K2_FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD'); ?></a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_((K2_JVERSION=='16')?'index.php?option=com_users&view=remind':'index.php?option=com_user&view=remind'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('K2_FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME'); ?></a></li>
<?php if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')): ?>
<li><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_((K2_JVERSION=='16')?'index.php?option=com_users&view=registration':'index.php?option=com_user&view=register'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('K2_CREATE_AN_ACCOUNT'); ?></a></li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>

This works!

But when someone tries to login and this person is not registered, I think the mod_K2_user is in charge.
There they can make an account.
I realy want to disable this possibillity.
I tried to delete the following:
<ul>
<li><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_((K2_JVERSION=='16')?'index.php?option=com_users&view=reset':'index.php?option=com_user&view=reset'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('K2_FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD'); ?></a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_((K2_JVERSION=='16')?'index.php?option=com_users&view=remind':'index.php?option=com_user&view=remind'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('K2_FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME'); ?></a></li>
<?php if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')): ?>
<li><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_((K2_JVERSION=='16')?'index.php?option=com_users&view=registration':'index.php?option=com_user&view=register'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('K2_CREATE_AN_ACCOUNT'); ?></a></li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>

I also placed this folder into the html folder of my template but this is not working.

Please, is there someone who can help me with this?

Regards, Theo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.