Keyword

K2 Content module give blank page with template

• Color Consult AB
  • Color Consult AB's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #66205 by Color Consult AB
K2 Content module give blank page with template was created by Color Consult AB
I have a site using K2 as the content system. On my front page I have only modules as content. The component pane is closed. I wanted to try another template design for the frontpage, templates are from Rocket Theme.

When I apply the other template for the front page I get errors from the K2 Content modules:

Warning: require(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/colorconsult/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/module_text/default.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/colorconsult/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 48

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/colorconsult/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/module_text/default.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/pear') in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/colorconsult/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 48

No problems if I use the same template for the whole site.

If I disable K2 Content modules front page loads with the other template

As you see I run on localhost at the moment.

I see that one of the errors is that it is asking for /lib/php/pear

Do I need to change something in my php.ini

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Color Consult AB
More
12 years 4 months ago #66206 by Color Consult AB
Replied by Color Consult AB on topic Re: K2 Content module give blank page with template
Any news on this?

Jan

• Color Consult AB
More
12 years 4 months ago #66207 by Color Consult AB
Replied by Color Consult AB on topic Re: K2 Content module give blank page with template
I found the cause of this problem. I had forgot that I did use an HTML-override for the K2 content module on this site. The problem was that the HTML-override files wasn't there and when I copied them in to the other template everything worked.

Jan