Keyword

K2 Testimonial Extension

• Odin Mayland
  • Odin Mayland's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #66347 by Odin Mayland
K2 Testimonial Extension was created by Odin Mayland
I have been using RSMonials but my client wants to associate the submitted testimonials with other k2 items on the site, usually done with k2 Tags.

Option1: Is there a k2 testimonial extension that allows the public to submit a K2 Item for review, most likely a unpublished k2 item, and then my client can approve it by publish the testimonial from the backend? Essentially is there a way to allow the public to create an unpublished K2 Item ans notify the site admin by email?

Option 2: Use a Form to take the testimonial that then gets emailed to the client. The client would then have to copy the text from the email and into a K2 Item within a Category "Testimonial".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #66348 by Dan Grant
Replied by Dan Grant on topic Re: K2 Testimonial Extension
I am having the same difficulty. Simply finding an extension that will allow notifications of new blog posts from registered users to be sent to a moderator. ideally the extension would allow us to designate specific moderators to different categories. Does anyone have any suggestions? Using Joomla 2.5.

Thanks,

Dan

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 4 months ago #66349 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: K2 Testimonial Extension
Hi Dan Grant,

There was an extension by AdminPraise - Submit Mailer pro that supports K2. Unfortunately it's only for Joomla 1.5 :( not sure if there's a version for Joomla 2.5

K2 Rocks \m/