Keyword

Catagory items running together sometimes

• jason campbell
  • jason campbell's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #66380 by jason campbell
Catagory items running together sometimes was created by jason campbell
I have no idea what is causing this issue. I can make it stop by going into the back end and cleaning the cache. It seems to happen more when i am editing entries, but it happens at random time as well.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jason campbell
More
12 years 4 months ago #66381 by jason campbell
Replied by jason campbell on topic Re: Catagory items running together sometimes
This issue is driving me crazy. Ive been told it is server cashing by my designer, and that its something in K@ by my server host. can anyone dispute either of those things?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #66382 by Albert
I can be a number of things the best thing to do is use Firebug with firefox. It can be a hidden module, a fixed two column width in the CSS file, the left doesn't have 100% width. Hard to tell without a link.

• jason campbell
More
12 years 4 months ago #66383 by jason campbell
Replied by jason campbell on topic Re: Catagory items running together sometimes
Here is the link quicksourcelearning.com/

• jason campbell
More
12 years 3 months ago #66384 by jason campbell
I have reviewed the code on the page when its doing this and when its correct. Its seems to be picking up a conflicting code from some css.
if you look at the code when its working there is only one width given for gkContent. 68%. When the page is messing up there are 2. One is the correct 68%, then a second is 51%.

#gkContent { width: 68%;}products (line 23)
#gkContent { width: 51%;}products (line 72)
Firebug allows me to turn off the second one and at that point the site goes back to normal.

I don’t know where this info is generated or why there are two widths sometimes and only one other times…