Keyword

module w/ main catg, 2nd cat & item titles listed?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #66537 by Sue
I am trying to create a business directory using K2. I would like to have a module that will breakdown the categories and also include all the item titles under that category. Similar to a menu with child items. When user selects the item, the details are displayed in the content area. I have included an image to help show what I am trying to do.

I apologize if this was covered already. I have been looking for over an hour and have not found any help.

Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 4 months ago #66538 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: module w/ main catg, 2nd cat & item titles listed?
Hi Sue,

Have not seen one which lists all the items, but with K2 tools module you can use the Categories List (Menu) functionality to list all the categories as a menu.

K2 Rocks \m/

More
12 years 4 months ago #66539 by Sue
Kannan - thank you for your response.

I just tried that and it does produce a nice category list that will then list the items within a category when you click on it. But once I click on the item to get the details, the remaining category items disappear. That is the problem I am struggling with.

I will continue trying to figure this out and will appreciate any additional input!

Thanks again Kannan.