Keyword

How to use extra fields and categories as a links

• Highlander
  • Highlander's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #66631 by Highlander
Just installed K2 for the first time and what I want to achieve with it is this:

I have a manufacturers site that will not sell products but showcase them and will have links to countries and sellers that have the product on stock.

So I want to have a list of products lets say category list view with dropdown menu for example:

product 1
> list of countries that have reseller: england, france, germany, us >> and another level with stores that sell them in each country: uk store 1, uk store 2 : france store 1 : germany store 1, germany store 2 : us store 1, us store 2 etc.....

Ive tried the extra fields so that the categories would be countries.... and items would be stores and (links to the stores) but could not make it working this way.... im doing it wrong or is this something that is not possible to do with K2?

this explains a bit better what i want to achieve.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Highlander
  • Highlander's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #66632 by Highlander
anyone? is it possible....

one more thing each product then should have different set of countries and different set of shops... so meaning that when adding article choose categories of extra fields and choose some items within these categories...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.